I wrote a book
- by the seathe state of things inside myself seem to improve
- puzzleI grow fatter as the end times draw near but do not quite arrive. I buy weights but never lift them. There is no news. We break up again and again until it feels like that’s our job. Wages earned.
- Subscribe to my PatreonBrand new! Right here! Get mail, exclusive audio recordings, and more! Plus the satisfaction of supporting indie literature.
- in the fullness of springsometimes it’s difficult to get through
- Big Newsa book! a tape! an excerpt!
i make zines (hard copies only!)
Take it easy, because life is hard. DIY art & literature, because capitalism sucks. Kindness is everything, always.
Email me at largeunrulyheart at gmail dot com
Follow me on instagram @rabbit_in_bloom
All content ©2021 by nicole morning. Please don’t be a dick. Ask for permission to share my content, credit me, and link to original post.